Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) are a key part of any athlete's supplement arsenal and TWP Endure delivers a market leading 7000mg dose per single serving. Not content at this though TWP have added in a 3000mg dose of essential amino acids (EAA) which are the amino acids your body requires from diet because it can't make them. This combination delivers a seriously effective recovery and performance boost in itself but when you add in the electrolyte blend in Endure you have the ultimate workout & recovery supplement.
All of this is great but of course with BCAAs you NEED them to taste great as you're often sipping them for an hour or more at a time and it's here where TWP have REALLY delivered with three innovative refreshing flavours that are a pleasure to drink - Vanilla Cola, Raspberry & Lime and Blue Snow Cone flavours are all market leading in terms of taste and mixability and at Echo we're happy to recommend Endure to anyone looking for a BCAA supplement that really works.
- ZERO Sugar - Endure has been formulated to fit in with any low sugar diet as the last thing you want is for your sports nutrition to be contributing to your sugar intake for the day. Despite being completely free of sugars TWP Endure tastes refreshing and is a real pleasure to drink
- Reduced DOMs - TWP Endure contains an industry leading 7000mg branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) which both contribute to muscle growth (in particular L-Leucine) and have a strong anti-catabolic effect, making TWP Endure the perfect companion to a low or high calorie diet
- All The Essentials - Essential amino acids are those that your body can't make on it's own and TWP Endure contains ALL of them in a single serving so you have all the ingredients you need to repair muscle without any fillers
- Electrolyte Blend - If you're using TWP Endure while training then chances are you'll have built up quite a sweat (if you combine with LFT SHT you definitely will!) and when you sweat you lose the key electrolytes that your body needs to perform at the highest level - TWP have thought of this and included a blend which contains the key electrolytes sodium, magnesium and potassium
- Delicious Flavours - At TWP they are NEVER happy to settle for the normal and this applies to flavours too! You can enjoy Endure in Vanilla Cola, Raspberry & Lime or Blue Snow Cone flavours - they're all super smooth and refreshing
- Safe For Athletes - Endure contains NO banned substances and no matter what your sport you can be assured that TWP Endure is suitable for you to take
Who is TWP Endure BCAA + EAA For?
Endure is designed for hard training athletes that refuse to compromise on formula, taste or effectiveness - Endure truly is the market leading BCAA amino acid formulation and at Echo we're happy to recommend it to anyone looking to supplement their diet with branched chain amino acids to help recovery and maximise performance.
When to Use TWP Endure BCAA + EAA?
You can take TWP Endure at any time of the day - most athletes would tend to take it before / during / after a workout although at Echo we sip it all through the day as it's just a delicious drink on it's own!
Who Are TWP?
TWP is a hardcore supplement brand from Dan "Warrior " Singh with a range of EFFECTIVE supplements to help you shred fat, add lean mass and BEAST through your training
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (17G)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||1.6mg|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||73mg|
|Phosphorous (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||57mg|
|Magnesium (as Dimagnesium Malate)||25mg|
|Sodium (as Sodium Citrate Dihydrate)||58mg|
|2:1:1 BCAA BLEND||7G|
|L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine|
|Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate|
BCAA Blend: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
EAA Blend: L-Lysine (450mg), L-Phenylalanine (360mg), L-Threonine (300mg), L-Histidine (140mg), L-Methionine (100mg), L-Tryptophan (40mg)
Electrolyte Blend: SodiumChloride, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate
Other Ingredients: Flavouring, Stabilisers (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Brilliant Blue Colouring, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K). Sunflower Lecithin (Instantising agent)