Muscle Bomb, it’s a logical formula supported by science. Muscle Bomb contains fifteen ingredients, seven of which are specifically chosen for their role in the best pre-workout performance, available with and without caffeine.
All doses used are at the minimum level used in double blind scientific studies.
- Container Size: 600 g
- Serving Size: 15 g
- Servings Per Container: 40
Nutritional Information Per 15g Serving
- Energy: 230 kJ / 54 kcal
- Fat: 0 g
- of which Saturates: 0 g
- of which Polyunsaturates: 0 g
- of which Mono-unsaturates: 0 g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5 gFibre: 0 g
- of which Sugars: 0.08 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Salt: 0.36 g
- Sodium equivalent: 144 mg
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin B6 mg: 0.6 mg
- Folic Acid: 300 μg
- Viamin: 9.4 μg
- Citrulline Malate: 4 g
- Beta-Alanine: 1.6 g
- Betaine Anhydrous: 1.3 g
- L-Leucine: 1.7 g
- L-Canitine L-Tartrate: 1 g
- L-Isoleucine: 0.9 g
- L-Valine: 0.9 g
- L-Taurine: 0.5 g
- VP NOS: 57 mgCaffeine: 125 mg (caffeine version only)
- of which Grapeseed Extract: 28.5 mg
- of which Pine Bark Extract: 28.5 mg
Muscle Bomb pre-workout contains additional ingredients including caffeine (not including caffeine free version), taurine, sodium bicarbonate, VpNOS (grapeseed and pinebark extracts), vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12.
All of these ingredients are added to round the product off making Muscle Bomb the complete pre-workout product that you expect from Reflex Nutrition.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Made in facility which handles:
- products of crustaceans, eggs, fish, product containing gluten, milk and soya.