The Pump. It's that elusive, sought-after phrase that bodybuilders have chased relentlessly since time began. Some sneer at it - others are skeptical of its importance. But experienced lifters? They know it's paramount.
That fascia that feels like it's tearing against your sleeves isn't just for show, you know. It means something VERY significant is happening at a deep-rooted physiological level that you need to understand.
The 'pump' essentially refers to the process of delivering high-quality nutrients and oxygen to working muscles, resulting in increased hypertrophy (muscle building).
There's many ways to achieve the pump by training intensely, but the most critical way remains to ensure effective pre-workout nutrition and supplementation directly influence how nitric oxide plays a role in your training.
- Container Size: 373 g
- Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (Approx. 15.55 g)
- Servings Per Container: 24
Amounts Per Serving
- Chloride (as sodium): 185 mg
- Sodium (as chloride): 120 mg
- Potassium (as phosphate and aspartate): 276 mg
- Citrulline Malate: 12.200 mg
- HydroMax (65% glycerol) powder: 5.000 mg
- L-Taurine: 1000 mg
- L-Norvaline: 150 mg
- AstraGIN (from Proprietary Blend Astragalus membranaceus Root and Panax notoginseng Root): 50 mg
- Natural Flavoring Amidex Silica Calcium Silicate Sucralose Natural Coloring