Nature's Way Zinc Chelate 30 mg. - 100 Capsules
Nature's Way Zinc is essential for cellular reproduction and is present in all tissues, organs and secretions of the body. Zinc is provided in an advanced amino acid chelate complex for optimal absorption. Zinc is a great product to use to cut back the severity of the cold or flu, reduce acne, treat cold sores, eczema, arthritis, and more. Zinc chelate is a far more absorbable form of zinc than others. Zinc is also important to have because it is an essential mineral. Deficiencies are likely to cause hair loss, insufficient healing of wounds, unhealthy pregnacy, and other unfortunate fates.
About Nature's Way:
America's leader in herbal medicine.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used their products, it's not surprising. They have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, their commitment to quality reflects their commitment to you. In fact, it's woven into the very story of their founding.
A family crisis and an herbal renaissance.
Nature's Way originated from a circumstance everyone can understand—a family's desperate need to overcome a personal health crisis. Back in the late 1960s, Tom Murdock, the founder of what is now Nature's Way, needed a solution to help his gravely ill wife. After trying conventional medicine without success, Tom and his wife turned to the traditional Native American knowledge of "medicinal plants" growing in the Arizona desert. As a result, she recovered and lived an additional 25 years.
Tom Murdock's pioneering spirit did more than save a life—it led to the renaissance of herbal medicine in America. As word spread about his wife's recovery, Tom set out to find other healthy treasures growing in the Arizona desert. By 1969, Tom and his family had eight new herbal remedies to share with others and thus began the legacy of Nature's Way.
While it may seem hard to believe now, for many years herbal knowledge was a lost art in a country fueled by conventional, and often invasive, medical approaches. The founding of Nature's Way reopened a door that had long been closed. Motivated by a passion to spread the power of natural healing, Tom and his family moved back home to the beautiful mountain valleys of Utah and almost single-handedly spurred the growth of what could be called the "Silicon Valley of Herbal Supplements."
An industry pioneer in many ways.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of "firsts" among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- Nature's Way has a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- They were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as they focus on being caretakers of their resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- They were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- They fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- They believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, they champion and fund legislative efforts to guard their health.