People who train hard demand a superior and more effective protein. To maximize muscle growth and ensure proper protein utilization, MusclePharm scientists fortified Combat Powder with a variety of protein blends that digest at varying rates, for up to 8 hours.
The great-tasting, easy-mixing digestive blend is fine tuned for true nutrient utilization–a step ahead in protein powder technology. Combat Powder is precision-engineered with whey protein concentrates, hydrolysates and isolates, egg albumen, micellar casein.
Whey Protein Isolate
- WPI digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, the highest available yield of protein.
Partially Hydrolized Wehy Protein
- Broken down into faster-absorbing peptides, this rapidly infuses muscle-building amino acids.
- It digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over several hours. Studies show this may protect muscle tissue.*
Whey Protein Concentrate
- Closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.
- Highly bioavailable and tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen is high in BCAA and arginine, contributing to hormone production and muscle building.
Digestive Enzyme Blend
- 60mg added to aid in protein digestion and absorption.
Added BCAAs and Glutamine
- The BCAAs l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine maintain, repair and build muscle tissue. L-leucine has been suggested to support protein synthesis and muscle growth. L-Glutamine has been surmised to support healthy immune systems. Some suggest L-Glutamine helps with recovery. Combined with Glutamine, it also fortifies muscle-building.
- Container Size: 1814 g
- Serving Size: 35 g
- Servings Per Container: 52
Nutritional Information Per 35g Serving
- Energy: 140 kcal
- From Fat: 20 kcal
- Total Fat: 2 gCholesterol: 45 mg
- of which Saturated: 1 g
- of which Trans: 0 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Potassium: 200 mg
- Carbohydrates: 5 gProtein: 25 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- of which Sugars: 2 g
Amounts Per 35g Serving
- Calcium: 146 mg
- Iron: 0.72 mg
- Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate), Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Provides Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cysteine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid,Threonine, Tryptophan
- Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Inulin, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate