The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folic acid, combined with A, C, D, K1 and other key minerals to help energy release (B12), support a normal functioning immune system (D3) and help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The MultiVitamin oral spray is designed to give our bodies a unique formulation of vitamins many of us miss out on due to busy lifestyles, poor diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
|Product size:||25ml / 192 sprays|
|Flavour||Natural strawberry and kiwi|
|Usage length:||48-day supply|
|Strength per single spray:||Various|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of Multi Vitamins
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support the body in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Who needs it
Multivitamins are an ideal solution to help plug the nutritional gaps left by diet. This could be down to busy lifestyles, processed foods or restricted diets (vegetarian etc.).